Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Finalities of Our Times

   Is it a sorrowful thing to be completing our classes and moving on into the next semester?  Or is it a joyous occasion, one to be celebrated, to run out of class screaming and celebrating all the while?  Meh.  Could go either way, I suppose.  The most sensible answer, of course, would be somewhere in the middle of these two reactions.  I for one have learned from this class, and it has supplied me with quality experience writing the sorts of papers I will no doubt have to write throughout my time here at the U of M.  Did I enjoy every bit of the course?  Definitely not.  Will I complain about the course here?  Nope.  The important thing is that I went to class and did the best I could with the direction I was given, allowing me to hone my writing skills a bit.  I would say, not to be negative, that of the things we've done in this class, the blogs would be among the least favorable from my point of view.  While it is good experience, it just isn't my bag.  To each their own, and all that.  To everyone in the class, best of luck with your studies & if you need a hand with anything feel free to find me, I'll help if possible.  To Molly... it's been fun and best of luck with your grad work/career afterward.

1 comment:

  1. there's always a few stick in the muds who don't like blogs. just remember: if it wasn't blogs, I'd just make you do other shit that you'd have to turn in. anyway. it was great to have you.

    ReplyDelete